Here are some tips to make your interview a success:
- Read through the role description carefully before you apply and/or go to an interview. It is important that you understand the requirements of the position that you are applying for.
- Ensure your CV is updated and not longer than 4 (four) pages. Make sure you include recent references from previous employers.
- If you are invited for an interview, make sure that you confirm the date, time and location (78 Main Road, Wynberg, Cape Town) as well as the name of the person you will be meeting.
- By browsing this site and our retail (www.homechoice.co.za) and financial services (www.finchoice.co.za) respectively, find out as much as you can about HomeChoice before your interview. Plan sufficient time to get to the interview and be on time!
- Be punctual and professional. HomeChoice is a corporate environment so dress appropriately.
- Remember that the interview is also an opportunity for you to assess whether the company is right for you, so be prepared and ask constructive questions about the role and the company.
- Listen to the questions carefully before answering and provide clear and to-the-point answers.
- Use examples of real situations that you have been involved in to illustrate your competence and skills for the role.
- Be open and honest, but most of all… just be you!